Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pressing On

Well today was one of those days when it seemed like everything in the world was against me.  It's always so difficult on me because I try so hard, and these kind of situations make me feel like it's never enough.  I'm far from perfect, and trying to be everything for everyone all of the time is just plain exhausting.  It's times like that when we have to make a choice.  I can either keep feeling sorry for myself and get stuck in a rut, or I can decide to let go of the past and do the best that I can with the future.  I'm not going to pretend that sometimes a good cry isn't necessary, but that's not what makes you weak.  But today was not about the things that went wrong.  Today was about two little girls who had their first ballet class and had to hug me five times before they would get in the car with their parents.  Today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment