Sunday, April 11, 2010

Albert Einstein-a very smart man

These are some quotes by him that I love:

I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.

It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.

That deep emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God.

You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

The more I study the universe the more I believe in a higher power.

Dancers are the athletes of God


***Happy Birthday Daddy and Ricky, I love you***

No comments:

Post a Comment