Monday, November 12, 2012

Big girls don't cry

Hi everyone!
  It's been a while since I've posted, but it feels like every spare minute was being used for something important this past month.  This will be week six at the new job (bank holiday today though yay!) and I love it so far.  Last Tuesday I passed my boards and officially earned my lending authority (basically I get to keep my job) so there's a little less stress in my life.

I also competed in the Miss Sussex County pageant on Saturday.  Always a ton of fun, but I'm definitely sore now.  Congrats to Sarah Timmons for taking home the title :)  Also Steph Bailey apparently rocked it at Miss New Castle County last night (*proudmommy*lol).

The roomie and I also went out and bought a treadmill last week...from the display...and tried to get it home in a Prius...needless to say we ended up calling someone with a truck and finally talked my brother into setting it up for us last night.  Gonna go get my run on :)

Love,
Janemarie

p.s. if you'd like to help Children's Miracle Network and also help me get back to Miss Delaware you can check out the link below :)

http://missamericaforkids.org/donate/janemariecovel

No comments:

Post a Comment