Sunday, October 7, 2012

Taking a Break

You see, my immune system has this funny thing it does when I have a TON of things to do in a row...it shuts down. I'm really trying to feel well for my first day of work on Tuesday.  So far the soup, tea, orange juice, water, and nap seem to be helping, but prayers would be appreciated :)

On another note Kaitlyn's wedding was beautiful yesterday, and I am very honored to have been a part of it.  She's now in Florida on her Disney honeymoon, lucky duck.  I was talking to her cousin Lauren (another bridesmaid) yesterday and we were talking about the power of words of affirmation.  And it's not that we don't know that people love us, but if we aren't reminded it's easy for doubts to creep in.  I realized during church today that it's the same with a relationship with God except that we have His Word of affirmation and access to it every day.  If I took advantage of that more often, there wouldn't be room for the uncertainty that can plague our minds.

Okay, back to work!

Peace & Love,
Janemarie


No comments:

Post a Comment