Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's my birthday...I'll blog if I want to :)

Actually, it's been over for 13 minutes, but who's counting ;) Well, I'm officially 21, but don't worry nothing's really going to change. I took a day off from pageantry to just be myself (which I will probably regret in the gym tomorrow) and charge up for the rest of the semester. My boyfriend spray painted the rock for me at 6:30 this morning (a Cedarville tradition), my roommate got me my very first build-a-bear (which happens to be a moose lol), I spent time at the pet store petting puppies, and I watched an old Jane Powell/Debbie Reynolds movie and Brendan even pretended to like it :) Overall it was a very nice day. I won't get another break for a while though it seems...there's the never ending wardrobe shopping, paperwork filling, working out, dance practicing, oh and that school thing lol to keep me more than busy (plus my part time job, but alas...I digress). Ok enough complaining.
Well I'm very excited to get my first professional head shots done this Friday, it will definitely be an experience if anything. Then Saturday morning I leave for the Miss Ohio forum until Sunday...I'm a little nervous, but mostly excited. I've only met a couple of the girls and they all look so beautiful and...together, while most of the time I feel like a little girl playing dress up. I'll let you know how it goes though :) gotta catch some zzz's if I'm gonna work off that alfredo tomorrow!
Love,
Janemarie



No comments:

Post a Comment