Wednesday, July 4, 2012

"dreams last so long, even after you're gone..."


Happy belated birthday America!  It was so nice to have a break from both jobs and just spend some time with family today.  Life is about to get very crazy, so I'm trying to store up some energy for the times to come.  Legally Blonde practice started yesterday!  I taught the girls their bend & snap and they are going to rock the stage in August :).  Dance/theatre camp is all of next week and I have a lot of dances to choreograph before then!

A quick thought before I crash (work at 9am tomorrow)...as I was listening to the LB soundtrack tonight, it caught my attention that Elle says, "I had to find my way.  They day you broke my heart, you handed me the chance to make a brand new start...There's still so much to learn, so many dreams to earn...I'm gonna find my way."  This hits home for me in more ways than one, but it's such a true statement.  So often we are under the illusion that dreams are something that are handed to you if you get a lucky break.  But that's not true.  Dreams are earned by hard work, dedication, and faith.  Nothing worth having comes for free.


Never give up, because I'm sure there are things that you want to "do when you grow up" that you aren't doing.  "Just Do It"


Love & Hope,
Janemarie


No comments:

Post a Comment