Wednesday, August 22, 2012

End of an "Era"

It's already time for another transition...I have no idea where the summer went.  Legally Blonde is over, and it's really bitter sweet.  It was the first full show I've done since high school, and even though I didn't think I was going to get through at some points, it was an amazingly rewarding project for me.  I'm going to miss the cast dearly (especially some of the ones who are off to college already or in the near future).  Now fall season starts on Monday and I have 9 classes I'm teaching.  I'm super excited, but I always get a little nervous when I'm starting something new.

While this isn't exactly new, it has been a while, but I'm pretty sure I'm coming out of pageant retirement.  I've been talking to a lot of people about it, and this is what I want to do. :) I also wanted you guys to be the first to know that Renee Bull and I are having a Children's Miracle Network cabaret fundraiser on Sunday September 23rd at 5pm at Premier Centre for the Arts in Middletown.  I'll have more details up soon, but mark your calenders!
Ok that's all for now!
Love you,
Janemarie

No comments:

Post a Comment